It's gotta start sometime

I wanted to start this blog upon moving to Grand Forks nearly 6 years ago, and now I sit typing my first words as I'm getting ready to say goodbye. It's never too late to reflect on the past and prepare for the future. Since being encouraged (by a good friend) to start journaling, I have written several pieces on adventuring, rock hounding, minimalist running, endurance races, gardening/foraging and ideas that could benefit others in this journey we call life. I hope to add to those great experiences even more in the upcoming years and this blog will help me share my story with others and receive feedback from family and friends.. I hope to someday soon, write a book, so this is my start, cheers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alaska is beautiful, what else can I say

Living in the present

Vicarious Adventure Continues